Monday 17 June 2013

Wildlife Heritage Foundation

I was very lucky recently to spend a day at the wildlife Heritage Foundation about an hours drive from where I live. I was part of a group of six photographers who had the joy of not only having a superb professional photographer with us for the day whose sole aim was for everyone to get amazing photographs but also to be able to get very close to lions, tigers, leopards and many others including white lions and a snow leopard. I even got to stroke a lion something that I felt very honoured to have done.
I came away from the day having learnt so much about light, iso, shutter speeds and positioning the subject I felt I wanted to include a small piece on my blog to show a part of my learning curve.

I have included just one of the photographs that I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment